Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our first meeting

Hey guys~!



This is my first introduction as a blog member to the rest of the public. I have to pause a bit to get the mood music just right.


So with that being said..I must say that life for me has been an interesting trip. I wouldn't have even started a blog, but a friend of mine did because he has rededicated his life to a healthy life style and I commend him. Me, I am rededicating my life to me. My mother has stage 4 lung cancer, I have a little sister who loves me unconditionally, and I have had 3 new bosses at work in the last year. Additionally, I am currently trying to complete my doctorate in criminal justice by commuting no less than twice a week to class 2 hours one way away from my home, and have two fathers each of which is trying his best to be a part of my life after a long absence. All grin and giggles in my play ground, and somehow I still get lost. Ever have that moment when you wish the commercial for Southwest Airlines or snickers would just take you away or "satisfy you?"...well welcome to my world. I believe that there are no strangers in the world, only friends you have yet to meet and hope that this blog is a good way to evaluate that belief.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding Erin...You are one of the smartest people I know..keep up the good work!!

vivian said...

Hey Erin, this is the first blog Ive commented on, or actually took time to review. Im no longer a blogvirgin! It was great to put a name with a face, since Ive heard so much about Mary! And loved the video. Were you a teen in the 70's you're such a hippy. 'free your mind from the intimidation of the unknown' lol