Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mom's a Video Box Hero

My mother...wow she never stops to amaze me. If anyone can kick lung cancer's terminal butt, my mom will do so. Today celebrates her 5th month from being diagnosed with stage four small cell lung cancer. This disease is suppose to be terminal for the patient within 4 months. I couldn't post the video of my mom's latest escapade, but here is a link to a news cast of her battle here: http://texomashomepage.com/media_player.php?media_id=5222 Check it out. No one can believe that she is sick or that she has terminal lung cancer and lives in the world that she has chosen to live in (future stuff to be shown). I have been looking for a community that could give me some guidance and support as the adult daughter of a terminally ill parent, and none have been positive or specific to my life. I hope that I can change that with this blog site.

No comments: